- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Pakkret Village you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Pakkret Village is conveniently located just 10 m from 7-Eleven Pak Kret Village (02262), which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Pakkret Village, the 3 closest being:
- Giff4U is 800 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- Superwell is 540 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- CM AUTOPLUS is 410 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Pakkret Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Boiled rice with boiled rice 2 is 130 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Elder Noodle is 120 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Lung Nuad Steak Shop is 190 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
Krungthai General Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 450 m away (you can walk there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Pakkret Village are:
- Misuzu Elephant Site is 400 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Isweet Factory is 800 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- SMP copy right is 810 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 52.8 km from Pakkret Village and it takes about 52 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.