- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Riverine Place you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Riverine Place is conveniently located just 580 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 7 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Riverine Place, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 750 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 920 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- Tesco Lotus Express is 950 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Riverine Place is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Dip in Khon Kaen ,iang miang terracotta is 870 m away (a walk of about 11 mins.)
- River pork pan is 250 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Zabb River is 910 m away (a walk of about 11 mins.)
Thaibrt Nonthaburi Branch is the nearest health facility, which is 900 m away (you can walk there in 11 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Riverine Place are:
- Avo plan is 370 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Elda - Tutor is 460 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Proscience is 460 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 43.0 km from Riverine Place and it takes about 45 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.