- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Looking back on long-running success, we believe in the power of business partner cooperation. It allows us to learn and share experience and innovation to enrich competitiveness and progress. We take pride in joint efforts with homegrown and overseas top organizations, resulting in a series of recent collaborations.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at The Metro Rattanathibet you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Metro Rattanathibet is conveniently located just 60 m from 7-Eleven Sai Ma Soi 7 Branch (12175), which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Metro Rattanathibet, the 3 closest being:
- River Time Fishing Shop is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Nakom shop is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Pak Cha Mala, Tonsak Market Branch is 4.3 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
The surrounding area, where The Metro Rattanathibet is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Meeting Meeting Talay Phao is 60 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- friend zone restaurant is 60 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Ban Tha It is 140 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Suda Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 4.0 km away (you can drive there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Metro Rattanathibet are:
- Brightupkids Sanam Naam is 2.7 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Thailandstudytravel is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Wat Khaenok School (Kan Rat Bamrung 1) is 5.2 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
Don Mueang International Airport is located 23.4 km from The Metro Rattanathibet and it takes about 28 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.