- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Looking back on long-running success, we believe in the power of business partner cooperation. It allows us to learn and share experience and innovation to enrich competitiveness and progress. We take pride in joint efforts with homegrown and overseas top organizations, resulting in a series of recent collaborations.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Perfect Park Ratchaphruek you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Perfect Park Ratchaphruek is conveniently located just 480 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 6 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Perfect Park Ratchaphruek , the 3 closest being:
- Smartbuilts is 260 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- @saima park avenue is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Rungroj Car Center is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Perfect Park Ratchaphruek is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Grilled Pork is 180 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Uncle and Aunt's Noodle Shop is 230 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Jay Nit Tam Laek is 280 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
Saima Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 850 m away (you can walk there in 10 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Perfect Park Ratchaphruek are:
- Lek Goss house is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Mo + Tuu Clinic Lab Inno is 330 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Good School Gaia Language is 670 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 50.1 km from Perfect Park Ratchaphruek and it takes about 45 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.