- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Tawana Village you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Tawana Village is conveniently located just 110 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Tawana Village, the 3 closest being:
- Market Online Thailand/Khrueakaeo is 500 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Eat Up Sarnarmbinnarm Eat Up Sanambinnam is 900 m away (about 13 mins. by foot)
- Project On Green is 900 m away (about 13 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Tawana Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- I Am Noa Restaurant Food and drink is 120 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Mum Aroi Noodle Moo Nam Tok is 130 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Mum Aroi Namtok Pork Noodle is 130 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Yonsei Yl Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 5.1 km away (you can drive there in 15 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Tawana Village are:
- TheKnowledgebykruJoe is 140 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- TheKNOWLEDGEBYKRUJOE school for enhancing knowledge is 140 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Eko store (everything starts at 20 baht) is 160 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 46.8 km from Tawana Village and it takes about 48 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.