- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Leaton Town you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Leaton Town is conveniently located just 240 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 3 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Leaton Town, the 3 closest being:
- FamilyMart is 600 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 620 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Leaton Town is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- support is 120 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Delicious corner is 120 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Lotus mother is 120 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Wansin Medical Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 760 m away (you can walk there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Leaton Town are:
- Teacher care is 190 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Ban Achan Beer teaches guitar is 600 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Wat Bua Khwan School is 540 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 43.1 km from Leaton Town and it takes about 44 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.