- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Sure and with travel restrictions this is becoming a more popular option. We have online immersive tours of a large number of properties so you can see all properties from your home. Our experienced team can also conduct a video tour and once you are ready to go ahead with your purchase, either our team or we can recommend lawyer to manage the entire transfer of the property into your name without you physically being here.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Ken Attitude Rattanathibet is conveniently located just 160 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 2 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Ken Attitude Rattanathibet, the 3 closest being:
- Phra Nang Klao Flea Market is 470 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Pak Cha Mala, Tonsak Market Branch is 530 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Prasert Animal Food Trade Shop is 620 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Ken Attitude Rattanathibet is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Yam Yam Yum 20 baht is 140 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Phichit Ancient Noodle House is 60 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Satay arsor is 390 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
Skin Department, Phranangklao Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 150 m away (you can walk there in 2 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Ken Attitude Rattanathibet are:
- Doodle Space is 80 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Vintage Phra Nang Klao is 100 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Architecture is 160 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 47.0 km from Ken Attitude Rattanathibet and it takes about 43 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.