- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Bangkok Boulevard Ratchapruk-Rama 5-2 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Bangkok Boulevard Ratchapruk-Rama 5-2 is conveniently located just 100 m from 7-ELEVEN, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Bangkok Boulevard Ratchapruk-Rama 5-2, the 3 closest being:
- Natee Convenience Store LP is 730 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Navy Pharmacy is 4.3 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Tesco Lotus Express is 4.4 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Bangkok Boulevard Ratchapruk-Rama 5-2 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Itada Kimus Japanese Restaurant is 40 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Mother's Kitchen Ratchaphruek is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Bodegas Wine Spanish Wine is 100 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Bangkok massage is the nearest health facility, which is 1.1 km away (you can drive there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Bangkok Boulevard Ratchapruk-Rama 5-2 are:
- Ratchaphruek Clear Kindergarten School is 2.8 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Non-Formal Committee of Bang Krang District is 770 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Siriwan Nursery is 4.3 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 53.6 km from Bangkok Boulevard Ratchapruk-Rama 5-2 and it takes about 50 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.