- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Passorn 14 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Passorn 14 is located 2000 from Mini Big C and it can be reached within 4 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Passorn 14, the 3 closest being:
- 7 Eleven, Piam Suk University, Soi Kantana is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 4.0 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- FamilyMart is 3.7 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Passorn 14 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- 13.8412280, 100.3852680) is 190 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Sai Pua herbs is 230 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Somsak Chuaymee is 330 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
Chiva Senior Care Center for the Elderly is the nearest health facility, which is 1.7 km away (you can drive there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Passorn 14 are:
- Mallet School is 460 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Wat Anek Distharam School is 570 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Non-formal education, Bang Yai district is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 62.2 km from Passorn 14 and it takes about 58 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.