- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Ratcha Rama 5 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Ratcha Rama 5 is conveniently located just 650 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 8 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Ratcha Rama 5, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 4.4 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- 7-11 Bang Yai Kao Branch is 1.9 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- 89 Shop Limited Partnership is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Ratcha Rama 5 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Krua Lungchai Nonthaburi is 900 m away (a walk of about 11 mins.)
- Fancy-Choup / Fancy Chup is 1.6 km away (approx. 6 mins. by car)
- Thai Food is 970 m away (a walk of about 12 mins.)
Animal Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 1.2 km away (you can drive there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Ratcha Rama 5 are:
- Kunanan Kindergarten is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- What Pikul Ngoen School is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- College of Business Administration is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 58.6 km from Ratcha Rama 5 and it takes about 56 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.