- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Quality Houses Public Company Limited operates real estate development for sales and rent business, head quartered at the 6th and 7th Floor of Q. House Lumpini Building, No. 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120, under Public Company Limited Registration No. 131. As of December 31, 2018, the Company has a registered capital of Baht 10,714,426,091, paid-up capital of Baht 10,714,381,645 as 10,714,381,645 ordinary shares at a par value of Baht 1.
To be the leading real estate development company in providing quality, innovations of products and services for customers in all target segments.
Product and Service Quality
Work Life Quality
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Gusto Wongwaen-Rama 5 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Gusto Wongwaen-Rama 5 is conveniently located just 220 m from 89 Shop Limited Partnership, which can be reached within 3 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Gusto Wongwaen-Rama 5, the 3 closest being:
- Hi Cool Refrigerator Bangyai is 780 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Thai Damrong is 800 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Exchange Center is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Gusto Wongwaen-Rama 5 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Krua Lung Chai Restaurant, Soi Wat Kongka is 100 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Ginza Sushi Bang Yai Branch is 190 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Yum Crab, spicy salad on skewers, spicy salad is 140 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Bang Muang Animal Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 7.6 km away (you can drive there in 11 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Gusto Wongwaen-Rama 5 are:
- Child Development Center is 280 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Wat Sangworaphimonpaiboon School is 280 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Non-Formal Education in Bang Muang Subdistrict is 360 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 59.5 km from Gusto Wongwaen-Rama 5 and it takes about 49 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.