- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Baan Pruksa 18 Bangyai you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Pruksa 18 Bangyai is conveniently located just 220 m from 7 Eleven, which can be reached within 3 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Pruksa 18 Bangyai, the 3 closest being:
- Journey Camping is 290 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Fur Studio Design Co., Ltd. is 750 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Hengkoon Sap Charoenyont is 730 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Baan Pruksa 18 Bangyai is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- boat noodle is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- 4 Sian Chicken Rice is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- E-maen curry restaurant is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Ban Mae Rim Khlong Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 290 m away (you can walk there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Pruksa 18 Bangyai are:
- Papatakhun Nursery House (Banpapatkunnursery) is 170 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Patty & Ohn Barber Shop is 270 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Bangyai Kindergarten is 640 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 61.6 km from Baan Pruksa 18 Bangyai and it takes about 56 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.