- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Green Park Village you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Green Park Village is conveniently located just 510 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 6 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Green Park Village, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven Bang Khanun Soi 5 is 1.9 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 3.7 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Green Park Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Amu Chicken Rice is 330 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Kirei Ramen shop, Bang Kruai arch, Sak Yai temple is 330 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Im Sook Casting is 370 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
Bang Khanun Health Promoting Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 1.0 km away (you can drive there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Green Park Village are:
- Non-formal education, Bang Khanun Subdistrict is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Innovation for Happiness Foundation is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Chalo Temple is 2.6 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 49.0 km from Green Park Village and it takes about 51 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.