- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Baan Dream Town you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Dream Town is conveniently located just 390 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 5 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Dream Town , the 3 closest being:
- Cj Express is 480 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 740 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- seven Eleven is 680 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Baan Dream Town is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Ayothaya Boat Noodle is 130 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Father's shop is 140 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Chill Pickled Crab is 500 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
Maha Sawat Health Center is the nearest health facility, which is 630 m away (you can walk there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Dream Town are:
- LWT English is 260 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Non-formal education, Maha Sawat District, Nonthaburi is 460 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Salable (Ratsadon Bamrung) School is 670 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 57.0 km from Baan Dream Town and it takes about 54 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.