- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Pruksa Village 22 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Pruksa Village 22 is located 1340 from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 5 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Pruksa Village 22, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven The Rich Rama 5 (6004) is 3.1 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Kudsan Bakery & Coffee is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Pruksa Village 22 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Aunt shop is 150 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Grandma's Kitchen is 340 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Krua Wipoo is 430 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
Bang Si Thong Police Station is the nearest health facility, which is 2.1 km away (you can drive there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Pruksa Village 22 are:
- Wattakeekamthaorn K. is 780 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Nix Aviation tutor enters the Civil Aviation Institute is 900 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- Great Acandemy is 980 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 47.3 km from Pruksa Village 22 and it takes about 51 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.