- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Suetrong Bangyai you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Suetrong Bangyai is conveniently located just 90 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Suetrong Bangyai, the 3 closest being:
- DCM. Bao Buathong is 60 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- ORMBang Bua Thong is 270 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- GPO drug warehouse Bang Bua Thong (pharmaceutical warehouse, not medical supplies) is 530 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Suetrong Bangyai is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Grilled Chicken Por Pratu Phi (Charoonsap Market) is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Nah Fresh Oysters is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Meatball Noodle Shop Champ - Hang Peng Tom Yum - Yentafo is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Medic Hub Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 240 m away (you can walk there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Suetrong Bangyai are:
- Kumon Bang Bua Thong Suetrong Cozy Village is 290 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Saeng Prathip Rat Bamrung School is 700 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Lahan Subdistrict Nonthaburi is 3.6 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 65.7 km from Suetrong Bangyai and it takes about 55 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.