- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Phattharawan Village you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Phattharawan Village is conveniently located just 240 m from 7-Eleven, Sam Yaek Laphawan Branch (14358), which can be reached within 3 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Phattharawan Village, the 3 closest being:
- CG Farm is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Top Charoen Glasses Phimonrat Market Branch is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Phetleucha Phetleucha is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Phattharawan Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Nong Fai, southern food is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Hi Chai as ordered is 50 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Cafe is 130 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Bang Bua Thong Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 5.6 km away (you can drive there in 11 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Phattharawan Village are:
- Hollywood Language is 490 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Ar-Raviti College of Technology is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Islam Sampan School is 3.1 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 58.3 km from Phattharawan Village and it takes about 52 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.