- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at IRIS Westgate you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
IRIS Westgate is conveniently located just 540 m from PTT - Jiffy Nonthaburi Branch, Carrefour Km. 40, which can be reached within 7 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of IRIS Westgate, the 3 closest being:
- skate inline skating inline is 880 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- Tops Plaza Bangbuathong is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Net Film Car Audio Store is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
The surrounding area, where IRIS Westgate is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Pa Nid Shop is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Teacher of Southern Curry is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Khun Pom's Kitchen is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Kasemrad international hospital ratthanatibeth is the nearest health facility, which is 4.8 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of IRIS Westgate are:
- Ban Phraek Child Development Center is 750 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- P 'Tuk Tutor is 5.5 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Ban Keng Language teach Mandarin is 1.9 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 56.8 km from IRIS Westgate and it takes about 50 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.