- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Greenvale Westgate you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Greenvale Westgate is conveniently located just 180 m from Mini Big C, which can be reached within 2 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Greenvale Westgate, the 3 closest being:
- MINI BIGC THE GREAT ATM Krungthai is 220 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Shop Total Supply IT Equipment is 640 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- selling groceries is 640 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Greenvale Westgate is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Braised Pork Kaki Sia Tat Noodles is 130 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt, The Great Village is 430 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Apic Cafe is 430 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
Petsidence Animal Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 2.7 km away (you can drive there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Greenvale Westgate are:
- T&D LANGUAGE SCHOOL is 2.5 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Priyapich Tutoring School is 3.0 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Ma Ri Witthaya Bang Bua Thong School is 3.4 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 62.7 km from Greenvale Westgate and it takes about 59 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.