- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Iceland Housing you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Iceland Housing is conveniently located just 710 m from Family mart, Nawamin junction branch (petrol station, which can be reached within 9 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Iceland Housing, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 710 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 840 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Mini Big C is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Iceland Housing is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Terracotta is 940 m away (a walk of about 12 mins.)
- Aunt Im Noodle Shop is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Noodle Beef tongue Ban Kaeng is 870 m away (a walk of about 11 mins.)
CDC Project Nakhon Sawan is the nearest health facility, which is 1.4 km away (you can drive there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Iceland Housing are:
- Nawamintharachuthit Middle School is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Network for Secondary Education Supervision Network 18 is 950 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- Navamindarajudis Matchim School is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
Nakhon Sawan Airport is located 7.8 km from Iceland Housing and it takes about 16 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.