- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Phu Patra you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Phu Patra is located 1.9 km away from 7-11 and it can be reached within 4 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Phu Patra, the 3 closest being:
- The BLOOM (REAL) is 2.7 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Baan Rai Pratumthong is 12.0 km away (an approx. drive of 17 mins.)
- Shop 7 days is 8.2 km away (an approx. drive of 13 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Phu Patra is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Chinese Noodle Soup with Pork and Karen Chilli, Branch 2 from Chiang Mai is 980 m away (a walk of about 12 mins.)
- Aglc center is 1.5 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
- Mae Nid Mitmaitri Kitchen is 1.3 km away (approx. 3 mins. by car)
Non-Kradon Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 2.0 km away (you can drive there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Phu Patra are:
- Ban Phayayen Child Development Center is 560 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Ban Non Kradon School is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Wat Muaklek Nai School is 3.2 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
Klangdong airport is located 18.4 km from Phu Patra and it takes about 21 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.