- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at U Square Estate you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
U Square Estate is located 2200 from 7 Eleven and it can be reached within 6 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of U Square Estate, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 2.9 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Mini Big C is 2.9 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- 7 Eleven is 4.1 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
The surrounding area, where U Square Estate is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Wai Wien Buri Grilled Chicken Shop at Pak Chong is 270 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Earthen house is 340 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Hung Chang Curry Rice is 420 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
Sala Phayayen cinema is the nearest health facility, which is 3.1 km away (you can drive there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of U Square Estate are:
- Ban Tha Manao School is 550 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Pak Chong Tree Tutorial School, Korat is 2.7 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Science Forum PC is 2.8 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
CPTTC Helipad is located 10.5 km from U Square Estate and it takes about 23 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.