- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Eco Valley Lodge you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Eco Valley Lodge is located 9640 from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 17 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Eco Valley Lodge, the 3 closest being:
- MaxMart is 10.1 km away (an approx. drive of 17 mins.)
- SPAR Pak Chong Branch is 7.5 km away (an approx. drive of 19 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 12.4 km away (an approx. drive of 17 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Eco Valley Lodge is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Eco Valley Lodge is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Naphat Chonlapram Kitchen is 1.4 km away (approx. 3 mins. by car)
- Khao Suan Kwang Roast Chicken in Isan, Branch 2 is 1.4 km away (approx. 3 mins. by car)
The clinic runs out. is the nearest health facility, which is 6.7 km away (you can drive there in 16 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Eco Valley Lodge are:
- Ban Suan Rak Tham (Yok Chuchit) is 940 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- Pong Kasang School is 12.3 km away (an approx. drive of 16 mins.)
- St.Stephen’s International School, Khao Yai is 14.0 km away (an approx. drive of 18 mins.)
Rancho Charnvee Air Strip is located 19.6 km from Eco Valley Lodge and it takes about 27 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.