- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Wood Park Home Resort you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Wood Park Home Resort is conveniently located just 140 m from Seven Eleven, which can be reached within 2 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Wood Park Home Resort, the 3 closest being:
- Rachasat Minimart is 850 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 3.4 km away (an approx. drive of 1 min.)
- 108 Shop is 3.7 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Wood Park Home Resort is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- The Tale Cafe' And Gallery is 120 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- 53 seafood is 120 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Steak Cottage Khao Yai - Steak Cottages is 120 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Bangkok Kaoyai Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 6.7 km away (you can drive there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Wood Park Home Resort are:
- Child Development Center, Mu Si Subdistrict Municipality is 3.3 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Ban Tha Chang School is 3.9 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Ban Mu Si School is 4.6 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
Rancho Charnvee Air Strip is located 17.1 km from Wood Park Home Resort and it takes about 24 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.