- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Baan Munta you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Munta is located 2080 from Rachasat Minimart and it can be reached within 5 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Munta, the 3 closest being:
- Khao Yai tree for sale is 2.3 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- miTcom is 2.8 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Strawberry Yai Khao Yai Farm is 4.4 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Baan Munta is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- The Grill House Khao Yai is 2.9 km away (approx. 8 mins. by car)
- DaVinci Pub & Restaurant is 2.7 km away (approx. 7 mins. by car)
- Pa Tu restaurant, Kanom Jeen Phuket, Khao Yai Pu Kla solution, 14 km. is 2.2 km away (approx. 7 mins. by car)
Bangkok Kaoyai Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 7.8 km away (you can drive there in 11 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Munta are:
- Ban Mu Si School is 5.9 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- Ban Mu Si School is 5.7 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- Ban Khlong Dindam School is 5.6 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
Rancho Charnvee Air Strip is located 16.4 km from Baan Munta and it takes about 29 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.