- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at Ville House you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
Ville House is conveniently located just 620 m from Friendly Mini Mart & Beauty Salon, which can be reached within 8 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Ville House, the 3 closest being:
- Thongbunjerd Food Ltd.,Part is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Mod Daeng Motor Khong Branch is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Kengrack&casethailand is 2.3 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Ville House is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Nong Plai Fah Shop, Suranaree Subdistrict is 330 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- 8 Namruy, grilled glutinous fish is 590 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
- Charcoal Pizza is 620 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
Community Health Center, Deparat Nakhon Ratchasima Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 4.0 km away (you can drive there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Ville House are:
- Wood ball is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- The Huai Yang School is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Ang Huai Yang Scout Camp is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Nakhon Ratchasima Airport (NAK) is located 46.1 km from Ville House and it takes about 54 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.