- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at The Palm City you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Palm City is conveniently located just 730 m from 7-Eleven Teeradol Place Branch (09374), which can be reached within 9 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Palm City, the 3 closest being:
- ni wallpaper korat www.pppwallpaper.net is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Magnolia Ice Cream Nakhon Ratchasima Branch is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- angel eye new is 2.7 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where The Palm City is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Larb Koi Jay Fang is 750 m away (a walk of about 9 mins.)
- Cafe Law is 750 m away (a walk of about 9 mins.)
- Ban Khun Ya's dessert shop, Sura 2 branch, next to Plow Panya School is 690 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
Counter, X-ray department, 2nd floor, Bangkok Hospital Ratchasima is the nearest health facility, which is 4.2 km away (you can drive there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Palm City are:
- PS is 870 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Suranari Wittaya School 2 is 740 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Ploak Panya School is 720 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
Nakhon Ratchasima Airport (NAK) is located 35.9 km from The Palm City and it takes about 45 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.