- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at The Town Bangkham-Lang Sirindhorn you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Town Bangkham-Lang Sirindhorn is conveniently located just 880 m from Cheap, good, standard, Nana Sea shop, which can be reached within 11 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Town Bangkham-Lang Sirindhorn, the 3 closest being:
- Nantaporn Inkjet, Branch 3, Nakhon Pathom is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Chicken band, Lat Pla Khao is 1.9 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Little Hea Warehouse is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
The surrounding area, where The Town Bangkham-Lang Sirindhorn is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Home meng International lunch box is 190 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Ma'Long Shop is 240 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Hiawat Pang Toh Thong is 450 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
Mermate Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 2.0 km away (you can drive there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Town Bangkham-Lang Sirindhorn are:
- Teacher Kan is fun to think and enjoy. is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Wat Lad Plakao School is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Princess Sirindhorn's College is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
Photharam Airport is located 48.0 km from The Town Bangkham-Lang Sirindhorn and it takes about 53 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.