- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Baan Promsuk you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Promsuk is located 2.5 km away from Shop 7-11 Aviation School and it can be reached within 5 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Promsuk, the 3 closest being:
- Sombat Charoen Market is 4.9 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Sri Suphan LP is 7.7 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- Khun Wu Farm, Nook Yai, Kamphaeng Saen is 10.5 km away (an approx. drive of 16 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Baan Promsuk is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Nai Uan Yentafo @ Amarin is 210 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Made to order is 620 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
- Jayma's shop is 640 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
48th Anniversary Building, Chanrubeksa is the nearest health facility, which is 2.8 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Promsuk are:
- Ban Pho Ngam School is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Wat Pho Ngam School is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Matthayom Than Bin Kamphaeng Saen School is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Radio controlled small aircraft field is located 1.2 km from Baan Promsuk and it takes about 3 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.