- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at Baan Modern Home you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
Baan Modern Home is conveniently located just 230 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 3 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Modern Home, the 3 closest being:
- Sri Muang Market is 290 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Ford Company is 670 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Bunthai Construction Materials Ltd. Part. is 460 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Baan Modern Home is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- sweet milk is 220 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Pad Thai Natawan is 140 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Tassanee Kitchen Nakhon Nayok is 290 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
Bansukruthai Nursing Home is the nearest health facility, which is 90 m away (you can walk there in 1 min.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Modern Home are:
- Nakhon-Nayok RoboticLAB is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Kundanphakanchon RoboticLab is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Eastern Vocational Education Institute Nakhon Nayok Technical College is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Small Airport, KMUTT, Prachinburi is located 19.8 km from Baan Modern Home and it takes about 30 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.