- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at Tanaanan Green View you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
Tanaanan Green View is located 6.0 km away from seven Eleven and it can be reached within 13 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Tanaanan Green View, the 3 closest being:
- Chum Phae Plant Co., Ltd. ( Heng & Heng Suki Sauce - Spicy Chili Paste) is 5.1 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- Lotus Loei is 8.8 km away (an approx. drive of 16 mins.)
- WS_LOEI is 8.4 km away (an approx. drive of 14 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Tanaanan Green View is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Please, fish balls. is 830 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
- good chips is 940 m away (a walk of about 11 mins.)
- Laab Loei Mueang is 920 m away (a walk of about 11 mins.)
Chithavej Ratchanakarin Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 4.2 km away (you can drive there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Tanaanan Green View are:
- Ban Khon Daeng School is 5.5 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
- Ban Khon Daeng School is 5.2 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- Nawapat is 6.5 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
Loei Airport is located 7.3 km from Tanaanan Green View and it takes about 13 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.