- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Orange Home Garden you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Orange Home Garden is located 2.5 km away from Sangkhatan Restaurant, Lamphun and it can be reached within 5 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Orange Home Garden, the 3 closest being:
- Kan Auto Car is 320 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Saha Group Exhibition is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- PorPor Shop is 2.3 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Orange Home Garden is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- according to uncle's order is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Ikyu San Lab Isan Restaurant is 60 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Chao Kuay Teng 1 is 100 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Animal Love Forest is the nearest health facility, which is 3.0 km away (you can drive there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Orange Home Garden are:
- Ekwan is 530 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Aekpanya Haripunchai Vocational College is 620 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Demonstration Children's Home Nursery is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 39.1 km from Orange Home Garden and it takes about 41 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.