- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at Baan Nichaporn you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
Baan Nichaporn is located 2.9 km away from NK cleaning shop and it can be reached within 6 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Nichaporn, the 3 closest being:
- Mplus Lampang, M Plus Outlet, Lampang Branch is 3.2 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Gold Star shop is 4.0 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Rungcharoen Curtain Lampang is 2.6 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Baan Nichaporn is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Khun Srithon, Khanompie is 410 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Tom Yum Noodles with Crispy Pork is 960 m away (a walk of about 12 mins.)
- restaurant is 1.3 km away (approx. 3 mins. by car)
Lampang MRI is the nearest health facility, which is 5.5 km away (you can drive there in 10 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Nichaporn are:
- Ratinan Nursery is 740 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Baan Boonkerd Child Development Center is 810 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Lampang Technology School (Lamp-Tech) is 2.6 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
plane viewing point Lampang Airport is located 4.0 km from Baan Nichaporn and it takes about 8 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.