- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Muang Pracha you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Muang Pracha is located 5.1 km away from Family mart nong kung and it can be reached within 6 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Muang Pracha, the 3 closest being:
- Patcharin second hand Japan is 450 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Dandy Tangthip is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Tesco Lotus, Sila Branch, Mittraphap Road, Khon Kaen is 2.4 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Muang Pracha is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Whale Dolphin Kitchen is 200 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Steak Children Naeo Khon Kaen Branch is 200 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Por. Grilled seafood buffet seafood buffet tray is 230 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
Eua Aree Animal Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 290 m away (you can walk there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Muang Pracha are:
- glass coating tutorial is 420 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Pam-Tai Driving School is 810 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Professional Driver, Truck and Bus, Khon Kaen is 720 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
Khon Kaen International Airport is located 12.3 km from Muang Pracha and it takes about 23 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.