- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at Natcha Home Sichan you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
Natcha Home Sichan is located 2.3 km away from 7-ELEVEN Nong Hai Community and it can be reached within 6 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Natcha Home Sichan, the 3 closest being:
- Suksom Prom Trade Co., Ltd. is 520 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Beauty Comfort Herbal Sanitary Napkin Center is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Addwell Beauty Khon Kaen Branch. is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Natcha Home Sichan is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- pao is 210 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- made-to-order ang pao is 210 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Riding for fun at Ban Chomview is 300 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
Phra Lap Subdistrict Health Promoting Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 2.2 km away (you can drive there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Natcha Home Sichan are:
- Ban Nong Yai Municipal School is 870 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- 19 Sufficiency Learning Center, Phra Lap Subdistrict is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- good step tutoring school Kru Yoo is 3.0 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
Khon Kaen International Airport is located 13.8 km from Natcha Home Sichan and it takes about 27 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.