- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Baan Pruksa Ban Kok you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Pruksa Ban Kok is conveniently located just 90 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Pruksa Ban Kok, the 3 closest being:
- Agriculture easy (looks good) is 360 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- affluent bazaar is 790 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Nong Olin Notzing shop is 930 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Baan Pruksa Ban Kok is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Grilled Pork Naiwit & Papaya Salad is 110 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Ton Koon Kitchen is 110 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Bear eats noodles is 110 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
AI Lab Medical Technology Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 650 m away (you can walk there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Pruksa Ban Kok are:
- Northeastern Region Kindergarten is 390 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Kornprapaphat Bilingual School is 430 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- IQ Nursery is 640 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
Khon Kaen International Airport is located 8.1 km from Baan Pruksa Ban Kok and it takes about 16 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.