- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at Alillada Village you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
Alillada Village is conveniently located just 70 m from Pornchai Shop, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Alillada Village, the 3 closest being:
- Famous Paris Hair Expert is 240 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Mother Tut is 660 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- lily electronics is 790 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Alillada Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Somtum restaurant, food as per order is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Phayak Kham Pork Shop is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Grandma's Kitchen is 130 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Public Health Center is the nearest health facility, which is 2.1 km away (you can drive there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Alillada Village are:
- Village Vip. Home7 is 580 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Kunsiri Rama 8 Kindergarten, Ban Ped, Khon Kaen is 390 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Ban Khok Fun Pong School is 590 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
Khon Kaen International Airport is located 4.8 km from Alillada Village and it takes about 8 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.