- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Kitchaya Home you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Kitchaya Home is conveniently located just 650 m from seven Eleven, which can be reached within 8 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Kitchaya Home, the 3 closest being:
- Shop Nui 9 baht is 800 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Good boy shop is 690 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Glasses is 720 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Kitchaya Home is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Nanashop shop is 240 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Huamum Restaurant Ayutthaya Boat Noodle is 290 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Coconut Smoothie Shop is 250 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
Pharmaceutical and medical supplies, Somdej Phra Yuparat Kranuan Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 750 m away (you can walk there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Kitchaya Home are:
- Swimming pool at Pattanakarn School is 330 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Prathom Prida Phon School is 390 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Preidaporn Primary School is 420 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
Khon Kaen Airport is located 64.8 km from Kitchaya Home and it takes about 1 hour 12 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.