- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at The Living Sriracha you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Living Sriracha is conveniently located just 200 m from 7-11, which can be reached within 2 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Living Sriracha, the 3 closest being:
- Aida Design is 350 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Double T Packing is 800 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Nong Yang Shopping is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
The surrounding area, where The Living Sriracha is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Pai Blue, cooked to order is 130 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Isaan Prison Year Restaurant is 160 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Yum Meatball Shop is 170 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Supisara Thai Traditional Medicine Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 1.1 km away (you can drive there in 2 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Living Sriracha are:
- MIQ Nursery 3 Nong Kham Branch is 380 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Thai-Japanese School Chonburi Thailand is 660 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- MyDear Tutor is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
Hospital Helipad is located 7.3 km from The Living Sriracha and it takes about 16 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.