- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Crystal Plus Village you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Crystal Plus Village is conveniently located just 280 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 4 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Crystal Plus Village, the 3 closest being:
- U Phetchaburapha Service is 160 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Gold Garden is 1.9 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Yaowarat Chak Kho Gold Mall is 860 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Crystal Plus Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Pak Mo cafe' is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Chokchai Chuan Chim is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Boran Boran Sukiyaki, Sriracha Branch is 60 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Sriracha Smile Dental Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 780 m away (you can walk there in 10 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Crystal Plus Village are:
- The Artist Studio Sriracha is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Teimjai School is 460 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Aqua-All Sriracha is 350 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
Hospital Helipad is located 6.8 km from Crystal Plus Village and it takes about 15 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.