- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Mountain Village 2 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Mountain Village 2 is conveniently located just 850 m from Family Mart Helday Day Jomtien, which can be reached within 11 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Mountain Village 2, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Sapphehera Shop is 5.2 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- seven Eleven is 5.0 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Mountain Village 2 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Muslim Kitchen is 820 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
- Ali Biryani Islam shop is 580 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
- Khao Chee Muslim Muslim Kitchen Restaurant is 610 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
Siriwattanaphakdi Building is the nearest health facility, which is 3.3 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Mountain Village 2 are:
- PIM is 880 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- Wat Nong Chap Tao School is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Ban Mab Hearthong School is 3.6 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
U-Tapao Rayong Pattaya International Airport is located 21.5 km from Mountain Village 2 and it takes about 26 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.