- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Baan Baramee you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Baramee is conveniently located just 430 m from Sapphehera Shop, which can be reached within 5 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Baramee , the 3 closest being:
- Family Mart Na Chom Thian Soi 26 is 630 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 610 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- seven Eleven is 640 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Baan Baramee is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Mon & Me Kitchen is 290 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Tum Khao Tom Restaurant, Cooked to Order is 380 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Happiness cafe is 290 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
Na Chom Thian Health Promoting Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 3.2 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Baramee are:
- Pattaya is 610 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Natthawet School is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Ban Hin Wong School is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
APAS Co., Ltd. is located 15.3 km from Baan Baramee and it takes about 25 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.