- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Dhewee Park Village you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Dhewee Park Village is located 1160 from Mini Big C and it can be reached within 2 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Dhewee Park Village, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 2.4 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 2.4 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- 7-11 Chumphon Naval School is 3.1 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Dhewee Park Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Nong Company Limited is 1.9 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
- Sokood Restaurant and Bar is 840 m away (a walk of about 11 mins.)
- Silver scoop kitchen is 1.7 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
Z-breeye nursing home is the nearest health facility, which is 580 m away (you can walk there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Dhewee Park Village are:
- Mityon driving school is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Mityont Driving School, Pattaya is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Witthayalai Technology Chom Thian Borihan Thurakit College is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
U-Tapao Rayong Pattaya International Airport is located 20.7 km from Dhewee Park Village and it takes about 27 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.