- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Sure and with travel restrictions this is becoming a more popular option. We have online immersive tours of a large number of properties so you can see all properties from your home. Our experienced team can also conduct a video tour and once you are ready to go ahead with your purchase, either our team or we can recommend lawyer to manage the entire transfer of the property into your name without you physically being here.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Club Quarters Condo is located 1410 from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 5 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Club Quarters Condo, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Mini Big C is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- 7-11 Chumphon Naval School is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Club Quarters Condo is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Siam Court is 230 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Mae Lek's Kitchen is 700 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
- Le Bistro#goodfoodbangsaray is 1.2 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
Bang Sare Health Promoting Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 1.1 km away (you can drive there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Club Quarters Condo are:
- Pom Pom teaches driving is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Ban Bang Saray Community School is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Jomtien Business Administration Technological College is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
U-Tapao Rayong Pattaya International Airport is located 23.8 km from Club Quarters Condo and it takes about 28 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.