- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Bang Saray Condominium
A resort-style condominium is on the potential location in the Bang Saray area, close to all conveniences for unwinding with family and friends. Moreover, the project comes with complete facilities, including a large swimming pool and an extensive lush green garden to create a relaxing atmosphere. Every unit has been meticulously designed in a modern style to fulfill the superior living experience. Moreover, the project is also surrounded by several important places such as Central Pattaya Beach, Mimosa Market, Bangkok Pattaya Hospital, and Queen Sirikit Naval Hospital. "Bang Saray Beach Condominium" is the perfect answer to the perfect living you deserve.
Bang Saray Beach Condominium is located in Bang Saray, Sattahip, Chon Buri. It is an 8-story low-rise condominium consisting of 150 residential units, and the project was completed in 2013.
Room Types and Details
- 2 bedrooms (150 sq.m)
- Communal Pool
- 24H Security
- CCTV (Video Surveillance)
- Car Parking
- Tennis Court
Direction to the Project
- To get to the project, you can start from Bang Saray Beach. Firstly, head southwest for about 650 meters. Then, turn right and go straight for 1 kilometer. After that, turn right and keep going for about 30 meters. Then, turn left, and within 7 meters, you will find the project on the right
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Bang Saray Condominium you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Bang Saray Condominium is located 1260 from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 4 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Bang Saray Condominium, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Bang Sarey Nordic Resort is 5.0 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Mini Big C is 2.6 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Bang Saray Condominium is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Jae Rueang Bang Sare Kitchen is 180 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Bang Saray Beach Club is 450 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- Bangsaray Beach Club is 140 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Bang Sare Health Promoting Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 2.2 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Bang Saray Condominium are:
- Chalatep school's is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Provincial Electricity Authority is 2.5 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Pom Pom teaches driving is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
U-Tapao Rayong Pattaya International Airport is located 25.9 km from Bang Saray Condominium and it takes about 34 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.