- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Baan Buraran you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Buraran is located 3.2 km away from 7-11 Chumphon Naval School and it can be reached within 5 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Buraran, the 3 closest being:
- Boonthavorn Sattahip is 4.3 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Boonthavorn, Sattahip Branch is 4.2 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Amnuaychai Shop is 3.3 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Baan Buraran is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- SUNSET Beergarden & Restaurant is 800 m away (a walk of about 9 mins.)
- Jade Noodle is 810 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
- Oradis Finished food is 1.3 km away (approx. 3 mins. by car)
Somchai massage is the nearest health facility, which is 4.1 km away (you can drive there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Buraran are:
- camp is 3.1 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Naval Rating School is 3.1 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Ban Bang Saray Community School is 3.2 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
U-Tapao–Rayong–Pattaya International Airport is located 20.7 km from Baan Buraran and it takes about 27 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.