- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Pattaya Park Hill 4 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Pattaya Park Hill 4 is located 1530 from O&S 2006 Limited Partnership and it can be reached within 4 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Pattaya Park Hill 4, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Mini Big C is 3.8 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Mini Mart is 3.9 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Pattaya Park Hill 4 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Kru Joy Shop is 1.2 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
- The Peak Chinese Restaurant is 820 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
- Tor Tor Restaurant (Khanthep) Steak & Chill Nong Ket Noi is 880 m away (a walk of about 11 mins.)
Ban Nong Hua Raet Health Promoting Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 1.2 km away (you can drive there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Pattaya Park Hill 4 are:
- International School of Chonburi (Pattaya) is 2.5 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Wat Nong KET Noi School is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Banglamung Technology College is 3.7 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
APAS Co., Ltd. is located 17.4 km from Pattaya Park Hill 4 and it takes about 31 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.