- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The Vineyard Phase 3, a high-end pool villa in modern style surrounded by beautiful scenery and the tranquility of nature. The project also offers investment opportunities for those who are looking for a vacation home. The quality is guaranteed by Thailand Awards Highly Commended for 'The Best Villa Development (Eastern Seaboard)' in 2011. Be more convenient with a full range of facilities within the villa, and an ideal location near a motorway and famous natural attractions such as Pattaya Ice Town and Pattaya Sheep Farm, just 10 minutes away.
The Vineyard 3 is located at Pong, Banglamung, Chonburi. It is a project development from Siam Development. The project is a single-detached house with a swimming pool, comprising 21 units.
Villa Types and Details
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (from 128 sq.m)
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms (from 170-220 sq.m)
- 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms (from 220-260 sq.m)
- 8 bedrooms (from 1,093 sq.m)
- Parking space
- Fitness center
- Swimming pool
- 24-hour security system and CCTV
To get to the project by car, start from motorway No. 7. Go straight until you reach Exit No. 36 heading Rayong. Continue for 6 kilometers and make a U-turn. Go further for 1 kilometer and turn left onto Huay Yai Mook Road for 1.7 kilometers; the project will be on your right.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at The Vineyard Phase 3 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Vineyard Phase 3 is conveniently located just 130 m from Mini Mart Pimonwan, which can be reached within 2 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Vineyard Phase 3, the 3 closest being:
- The Mall - Pong Pattaya is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Sweet Pork Ann is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Thanakorn Garden is 3.8 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where The Vineyard Phase 3 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Mandara Residence is 280 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Saisamphan Kitchen is 560 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
- Yang Na Cafe 'Yang-Na Cafe' @ Pattaya is 580 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
Ban Nong Ta Oon Health Center is the nearest health facility, which is 5.6 km away (you can drive there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Vineyard Phase 3 are:
- Wat Pong School is 850 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Watpong School is 910 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- The A'mor Music Studio is 1.9 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
APAS Co., Ltd. is located 19.2 km from The Vineyard Phase 3 and it takes about 29 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.