- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Santa Maria Village you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Santa Maria Village is conveniently located just 980 m from 7-Eleven, Khao Pho Thong Intersection Branch, which can be reached within 13 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Santa Maria Village, the 3 closest being:
- Mini Mart is 5.5 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Zermatt Company Limited is 5.3 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- Seven eleven convieniance store is 3.8 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Santa Maria Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Uncle Nu's Store is 490 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- Ton Khun Kitchen is 620 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
- Aunt Shop, the old owner is 530 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
Ban Nong Ta Un Health Center is the nearest health facility, which is 860 m away (you can walk there in 11 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Santa Maria Village are:
- Hastin School (Hastin School) is 340 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Hastin School is 430 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Adrian Sinna Animal Rehabilitation & Training Center is 2.3 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
APAS Co., Ltd. is located 16.2 km from Santa Maria Village and it takes about 31 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.