- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Lake Side Home Mabprachan you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Lake Side Home Mabprachan is conveniently located just 210 m from 7-Eleven Pong Intersection Branch (05031), which can be reached within 3 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Lake Side Home Mabprachan, the 3 closest being:
- Sweet Pork Ann is 700 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Beautiful fish house, Pong branch is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Manoon Sriprai (Pui Shop) is 4.0 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Lake Side Home Mabprachan is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Fresh fruit smoothie shop is 40 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Teochew Porridge Mabprachan is 90 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Big Cock Mapprachan is 100 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Ban Nong Ta Oon Health Center is the nearest health facility, which is 3.9 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Lake Side Home Mabprachan are:
- Ban Map Prachan School is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Mountain Smile International School for Special needs is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- The Village School is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
U-Tapao–Rayong–Pattaya International Airport is located 40.8 km from Lake Side Home Mabprachan and it takes about 39 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.